ECOWAS wishes to recruit qualified and capable individuals into the following professional and general positions.
ECOWAS 2017 Recruitment Requirement Guidelines and Procedure
Men and Women:
- Who would not just seek for Transactional engagement but also Emotional Engagement because a disengaged worker is one of the biggest threat to any organization, ECOWAS Commission is seeking for men and women who would be engaged to the missions and values of ECOWAS and to remain engaged at all times.
- Who display professionalism Exhibiting professionalism and commitment to quality and global best practices, displaying positive attitude and pride in the regional working place.
-Who are experts in their field because tomorrow's policies are determined by a comprehensive analysis carried out today, ECOWAS is seeking for men and women who can address global problems from the standpoint of their specialization.
- Who promote multiculturalism because people of all nationalities meet daily at ECOWAS,the Organization welcomes men and women who are capable of communicating while respecting cultural differences.
- Who embrace mobility
Because ECOWAS's effectiveness is based on an international approach, the Organization needs men and woman capable of working not only at it's Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria, but also in its field offices or in any one of its Agencies in West Africa.
- Who believe in dialogue
Because intergovernmental action can only be made effective by consensus, ECOWAS is seeking men and women who are capable of coordinating their activities through dialogue and partnership.
- Who acknowledge diversity
Acknowledging, understanding, encouraging and respecting the national, ethnic and cultural diversity in the Commission.
All ECOWAS Departments 2017- Agriculture, Environment & Water Resources
- Education, Science and Culture
Financial Controller of ECOWAS Institutions
- General Administration and Conference
- Human Resources Management
Industry and Research Sector Promotion
- Macro Economic Policy and Economic Research
- Political Affairs Peace and Security
- Social Affairs & Gender
- Telecommunication and Information Technology
Grade, Custom and Free Movement.
Note: This is to inform the general publi the 2017 ECOWAS Application has not yet commenced and hence should avoid any party website telling you so. You will be the first know if the
2017 ECOWAS Recruitment commence.
Tag : jobs