OSPOLY Iree, hereby informs the general public that Pre-National Diploma Programme admission form for the 2017/ academic session is on sale.
OSPOLY Pre-ND Available Programmes
- Office Technology and Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Arts and Design
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Computer Science
-_Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
-Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Building Technology
How To Apply for OSPOLY PRE-ND Programme
Applicants should purchase online APPLICATION CARD which costs N10,000.00 only from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree, or its other branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and 55B Isokun Round About,
Ilesa; or UBA Plc Branches at Iree; Olohunkoro, Osogbo or OAU Campus Ile-Ife and visit their website www.ospolyiree.com to complete the APPLICATION
Completed Application form should be submitted online not later than 30 days from the date of this Publication.
Also, completed online application including the confirmation pages should be
downloaded and submitted together with photocopies of claimed credentials to the
Admissions Office, Directorate of Academic Affairs, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OSPOLY HND CANDIDATES
1. Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address and Telephone number while completing application form online.
2. The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filling of forms.
3. Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced in due course.
4. Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
5. Change of course after the payment of acceptance fee is not allowed.
6. Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE will be considered for the admission.
7. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in appropriate information especially with regards to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (HND only).