Alhikmah University through her management hereby inform all students on the commencement of the 2016/2017 Rain Semester Examination.
A. ALHIKMAH RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS DATE
The Rain Semester Examinations will commence on Monday, 22nd May, 2017 and end on Thursday, 15th June, 2017.
ALSO READ: Time, Date and Venue of Al-Hikmah 2017 SIWES Orientation Programmme
B. ALHIKMAH RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Students Identity Card ( I.D Card ).
- Duly stamped Examination Card (Docket) for Rain Semester.
STUDENTS GUIDLINES AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
1. Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on your school fees receipt or any part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
2. Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if and when necessary.
3. Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags, handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
4. Do your revision outside the Examination room so that you don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on yourself or on your table.
5. Do not write anything on your question papers.
6. Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or engage in any similar activity.
7. Avoid any kind of communication between you and any other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
Any student that fails to observe any of the above instructions shall, prima facie, constitute examination malpractice, the penalty of which is AUTOMATIC EXPULSION from the University. Please, be warned.
Tag : Al-Hikmah