Today I will be giving you guidlines on how to register in N-Power job application so as to ease the challenges faced by beneficiaries in the first phase of this program which employed 200,000 graduate to fill the position of the four platforms of N-power program which are; N-Tech, N-Agro, N-Health and N-Community.
Interested applicants are advised to strictly obey the rules and regulation guiding this program because any mistake(s) from the part of the applicant can result to serious consequences.
How to Apply for N-Power Program
To apply for this wonderful program kindly visit
Please note that this program is learnt for all graduates irrespective of their gender and marital status.
1. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
2. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and/or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
3. It is your duty to be vigilant and beware of fraudsters who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
4. The processes for applying for and/or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
5. The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair. reasonable and consistent manner.
6. Registration and selection for the N-power programme is absolutely free.
7. Any claim by any individual and/or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
N-POWER IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
If you changed your name as a result of marriage, please make sure that it reflects on the certificates you will be using for the application.
If you want to apply using cyber cafe, ensure you monitor the cafe attendant to input the appropriate information and make sure you enter your password yourself to avoid hacking into your details.
Ensure you cross check your details again before you submit.
Ensure that your account number is active, and it’s linked to your BVN account number.
If you have not done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account especially your BVN details.
Ensure the address of your resident tallies with the address of any form of identification you are going to present during the screening. Again, if you are planning to relocate from your present location to another, ensure you fill in the new address you are relocating to.
If you are above 35 years you won’t be considered.
In order to avoid the issue of unmatched name, unmatched BVN, etc make sure you fill the on-line application form as your names appear in your certificates and bank account details (including BVN details).
Ensure the phone number you will use to register remains intact. If you misplace your number, ensure you retrieve it because you are going to receive text message informing you about the online test to assess your performance.
We have found out that more than 70% of the current beneficiaries who are faced with one issue or the other are those who use names that are slightly different in spelling, yet the same meaning and interpretation.
Tag : jobs