NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.In pursuance of this, the award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
NAE COURSE OF STUDYCandidates offered admission into Oil and Gas Law should apply.
NAE SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFICATION/ELIGIBILITY
All Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited applicants MUST:
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
Not above 28 years of age .
Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
NAE COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS
ii. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of these documents below:
Proof of provisional admission into any reputable university
Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
First Degree Certificate
iii. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN AGIP EXPLORATION SCHOLARSHIP 2017
Kindly visit https://scholastica.ng for more enquiries.
NAE SCHOLARSHIP IMPORTANT NOTICE
1. Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
2. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
Tag : scholarship