Statoil Recruitment 2017
JOB ID: 204090
COMPANY: Statoil Nigeria Ltd.
CONTACT NAME: Diana Wasilewska
EDUCATION PREFERRED: Bachelor or Master’s degree
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: 1 – 3 Years
CLOSING DATE: Jun 25 2017
SNL is a separate profit centre within the Development and Production International (DPI) division. As such, SNL’s mission is to move proven oil and gas resources in Nigeria through development and into production. SNL also supports both Statoil ASA’s Exploration and Manufacturing Marketing and Products divisions’ activities related to Nigeria. SNL is positioned to expand its portfolio in the Nigerian oil and gas sector.
Statoil (Nigeria) Limited (SNL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Statoil ASA and currently the operator of two deep-water offshore licenses. Its main partners are Chevron and Shell. Chevron operates the Agbami field in which SNL is an equity participant.
SNL is accountable for achieving targets on HSE, equity production, opex, capex and net-cash-flow related to oil and gas development and production in Nigeria. SNL is also accountable for developing and managing the local organisation and people in Nigeria.
- Coordination of key management meetings, workshops and summits and be a contact point towards the MC secretariat.
- Proactively support and provide administrative and strategic support to the Managing Director and the Management Committee (MC) in business activities including management and external meetings.
- Facilitate and coordinate communication with relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- SAP roles: service entry and requisition.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external letters, briefing notes, presentations and speeches as required by the Managing Director.
- Giving assistance with public relation activities and planning of company events
- Maintain company register with all key decision documents in a structured and well organized manner
- Coordinate and quality-check key decision memos.
- Accurate with high quality and timely delivery
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and handle complexity/stakeholders
- Ability to listen and capture different opinions accurately
- Ability to follow through with excellent attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be a flexible team player
- Curious and eager to learn
- Ability to live by “I am safety” expectations
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, fluent in English language
- Pro-active, structured and hands-on attitude
- Talent for planning and organizing
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
STATOIL (Nigeria) LIMITED (SNL) SERVICESStatoil Nigeria Limited offers competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Applicants must have:
- Good knowledge and use of MS Office and SAP knowledge is advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of working experience.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT STATOIL
- For Statoil to be able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English. Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
- Applicant must be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
- All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
- Position is located in Nigeria, on local terms.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STATOIL JOB
Interested and qualified applicants can apply here.
For DAILY Job Opportunities, go to http://www.johntechservice.com.ng/search/label/jobs
Tag : jobs