How to Check West African Examination Council (WAEC) 2017 May/June Examination Results Online.
2017 May/June WAEC Results Checker
To check your WAEC results online,
1. Login to WAEC Official Result Checking Website
2. Provide your "WAEC Examination Number".
3. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
4. Choose your Examination Year which is 2017.
5. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
6. Enter the WAEC Card Serial Number found on the back of your Scratch card/Photocard
7. Type in the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
8. Finally, click “Submit” button and wait for the results window to show your 2017 WAEC Result.
Note: You do not need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
See the number of people who passed and failed the 2017 WAEC examination. Click here
Tag : WAEC news