Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti National Diploma Part-time programmes 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma in the underlisted programmes has commenced, suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
1) Computer Studies
2) Mathematics and Statistics
3) Food Technology
4) Science Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1) Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
2) Agricultural Technology
3) Civil Engineering
4) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5) Mechanical Engineering
6) Minerals & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2) Banking & Finance
3) Business Admin. & Management
5) Office Technology. & Management
6) Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES1) Building Technology
2) Quantity Surveying
Click here to see admission requirements
How to Apply
1. Go to http://application.fedpolyado.edu.ng/index.php?r=site%2F
3. Click on “New Applicant Register Here” to register.
4. Now, in this place, you are required to create account with you personal email.
5. Click on Register and you will receive a confirmation Email to VALIDATE.
6. Now, when you have validated the account, Login with your email and password
7. Select the Application Type which you are applying for.
8. You will be redirect to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti CollegePAY section.
9. When you are done with that section, you will be redirected back to Application Portal and a copy of receipt number sent to your registered email.
10. Print receipt by Clicking on My Payment Menu
11. After that, on the application dashboard click on the program applied for and click Already Pay .
12. Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
13. Click on Proceed to register.
Note: Carefully read through your application before submission.
Application Closing Date
Application is said to close on August 22nd 2017.
Tag : school portal