ESUT JUPEB Admission Application Form 2017/2018.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT JUPEB admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 Session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct EntryAdmissions into Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
It will interest you to know that successful completion of ESUT JUPEB programme leads to Direct Entry admission into 200 level at ESUT and other JUPEB-affiliated institutions in Nigeria and abroad.
ESUT JUPEB Programme Subjects Combinations
History, Literature/Chdstian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
Economics/History, Literature in English (EHL)
Government/Economics/ Geography (GEG)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAN)
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (NEB)
Agricultural Science/Biologv/Chemistry (ABC)
Please all candidates should have it in mind that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Silences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated including Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.
ESUT JUPEB Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must have a minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (Inclusive of English Language & Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
How To Apply for ESUT JUPEB Admission 2017/2018 Session
JUPEB candidates are to pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through interswitch payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which;
1. Connect to the Internet
2. Click on the desired browser (e.g internet explorer, Google, Chrome, Firefox etc)
3. Type www.esut.edu.ng
4. Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website)
5. Click on JUPEB menu (this directs the applicants to JUPEB Pegs)
6. Cocker Generate Invoice hyperlink
7. Enter your telephone number and dick submit button
8. Enter surname, first name, middle name, email address and clickon submit button
9. Print out your ESUT JUPEB Application Form Payment Slip.
10. Proceed to the bank for paymentwith the payment slip.
11. After payment in the bank return to the portal www.esut.edu.ng
12. Click on JUPEB menu (this directs the applicants to JUPEB page)
13. Click on “FILL JUPEB Application Form” hyperlink
14. Make payment using the generated payment reference number.
15. TheApplication form appears forthe applicantto complete.
16. Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size , of 100kb)
17. Click submit
18. Print out Acknowledgment Slip.
ESUT JUPEB GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Applicants are to note that the 2017/2018 entrance examination shall hold at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus.
2. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
3. Applicants into ESUT 2017/2018 Preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
4. All candidates are required to register for 2018 direct entry UTME during the programme.
5. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail address and Personal Telephone Numbers.
6. The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Submission of ESUT JUPEB admission forms online will close on Thursday, August 31, 2017 .
Tag : ESUT