Today, am going to show you all a simple method on how to borrow airtime/credit from MTN 4 to 7 times before paying back.
But before then, let me show you how to borrow airtime/credit from MTN for the first time.
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit From MTN
- Dial *606# then click on SEND
- Wait for the result to show up
- Option 1 ( Eligibility) to know if you are qualified to borrow
- Option 2 ( Extra Time) to borrow credit and so on.
- Now Select option two and choose the specific amount you wish to borrow then click on SEND button. That is all
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit More than Once from MTN
Please note that this is not a trick. It has been existing just that you did not notice it but don't worry i will show you how this whole thing works.
- The first thing you must do so as to aid you borrow more airtime/credit from MTN is to Check the highest amount which you can borrow. You can either see 100, 200, 400, 500 or 750.
- If the highest amount which you can borrow is at the range of 400 and above, then you are good to go.
- Just dial *606#
- Select option number 2
- If 750 is among the options, don't select it instead select that of 200 Naira. (reason is that, when you select that of 200, you can still borrow 3 more times. that is 200+200+200+100 = 700).
- Now when you are done borrowing, use it to make calls.
- While on call, when you hear "One Minutes Remaining", end/cut the call.
- Repeat the above steps again by dialing *606# to borrow another 200 airtime/credit then continue your call.
With this Guide on how to borrow airtime/credit more than once from MTN am sure you will not have issues with airtime while on emergency.
Tag : How to