As aspirants into UNIZIK continue to wait patiently and in prayers too for the admission list to be released, here are a few things to note:
1. Admission into UNIZIK is FREE
2. Admission will be given based on your total performance in JAMB and UTME.
ALSO READ: UNIZIK Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 Session
3. Scammers are everywhere looking for who to offer fake admission to and swindle you of your money. Don't fall prey because of desperation.
4. Remain hopeful, steadfast and prayerful.
SEE ALSO: UNIZIK Resumption Date for the 2017/2018 Academic Year Announced
For DE students who finished from UNIZIK last year in the now defunct diploma programme but couldn't get admitted, here are some cheering news.
Following discussions by the SUG and Management; the hardworking Dean of Student Affairs, the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics) and our amiable Vice Chancellor, the following resolutions were made:
1. The quota for admission from the backlog of DE students is 40%
2. Management reserves the right to select randomly based on the criteria for admission on those who made 2.1 CGPA and above.
In the end, be assured that Management have the interest of students at heart and is doing everything to ensuring that only the best is done.
Tag : Unizik