aacefoods.com, AACE Human Resource Officer Job Application, Human Resource Officer at AACE Foods Processing and Distribution Limited, How to Apply for AACE Human Resource Officer Job.
About AACEAACE Foods is an indigenous Nigerian company established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa's fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
Human Resource Officer at AACE Foods Processing and Distribution LimitedJob Title: Human Resource Officer
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Design procedures and metrics based on best practice to execute staff competency/skills audit
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Effectively employ best practice in all recruitment exercises to ensure top suitable hires
- Nurture a positive working environment
- The Human Resource/Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and administering all human resource initiatives and provide HR support.
- By developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with staff.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suites.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- B.Sc in HR Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources position
How to Apply for AACE Human Resource Officer JobInterested and qualified candidate should send their Resume and Cover Letter in Word document only to: email@example.com
5th January, 2018.
Tag : jobs