KASU 2017/2018 Screening Admission List.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna State University and participated in the admission screening exercise that the 2017/2018 Admission List is out and available online.
How to Check KASU 2017/2018 Admission List Online
1. Kindly visit KASU admission checking portal here https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
2. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
3. Click on "Search" to confirm if you have been offered admission.
Admitted candidates are expected to report to their respective Faculties for registrations and physical Verification from Monday December 11th to Friday 22nd December 2017.
Candidates should come with the following:
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O'level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS)
- Printed copy of JAMB results slip
- Primary School leaving Certificate
-_Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Local Government Indigene/citizen/Residence Certificate
Candidates are adviced to carefully follow the procedures above to check their KASU 2017/2018 admission status.
Tag : KASU