Apply Orion ERP Support Specialist Job at Fadac Resources Lagos.
Apply for Orion ERP Support Specialist at Fadac Resources LagosJob Title: Orion ERP Support Specialist
- The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the Orion ERP systems software and related database schema.
- The Orion ERP Support Specialist will work in a support role with all department systems users at all levels throughout the organization.
- Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the Orion ERP systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Orion ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Thoroughly understand Orion ERP database schema, which will include payroll, invoicing, sales , inventory etc.
- Should be able to give Training to Orion users on all the above Module
- Should be able to use Orion tools like Administrator, Customize and Configurator
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with testing new releases of Orion ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for Orion systems users.
- Thoroughly understand Orion ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization and its partners.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Perform as a member of an application support team for Orion ERP systems users throughout the organization and its partners.
- Work with Orion ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Orion ERP system issues reported by end users.
This position has a fairly high access to confidential information.
Job Requirements, Education and Experience
- Must have no less than 3-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required.
ALSO SEE: Apply for German Teacher Post at Foursquare Language School Lagos | www.foursquarelanguageschool.com
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Necessary skills include; organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of ERP security subsystem.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply for Orion ERP Support Specialist Position at Fadac Resources LagosInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
10th January 2018
Tag : jobs