https://www.totalhealthtrust.com How to Apply for Total Health Trust Limited Call Centre Agent Position, Total Health Trust Limited Current Jobs.
Brief History About Total Health Trust Limited (THT)Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and started operations in June 1998. THT unrivaled 18 years industry track record is said to have built a formidable reputation in Nigeria and THT remains the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. Total Health Trust Limited is the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, they are still number one in the market.They are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Graduate Call Centre Agent at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational values.
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that health prospective clients receive the best service
- Receive calls from members or employer groups, providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on per-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To log inquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients and members
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse, Midwife or possess B.Sc Nursing with valid license.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Credit or Second Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 1 year clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player.
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
How to Apply for Total Health Trust Limited Call Centre Agent Position
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
2nd January, 2018.
Searches related to Total Health Trust Limited
total health trust hospital list
total health trust gold plan
total health trust vacancies
total health trust liberty blue
total health trust limited nigeria address
total health trust limited recruitment
total health trust lagos office
clearline international limited
Tag : jobs