The University of Lincoln undergraduate top UP Scholarships for international students for 2018/2019 session.
The collegian top UP scholarships are valued at £1,000 which can be subtracted from tuition fees throughout entry.
The aim of the scholarships is to help folks to pursue more levels of educational study.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England.
About University of Lincoln Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships 2018/2019
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded an undergraduate degree course (top-up course).
- Scholarship Award: The Undergraduate Top-up Scholarships is valued each at £1,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrollment.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
University of Lincoln Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships Eligibility
- Entrance Requirements: The required tariff for each course can be made-up from various qualifications including A/AS Level, BTEC and many other specialist awards. In addition, all applicants must have at least 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (or the equivalent)
- Eligible Countries: International
- English Language Requirements: GCSE requirements for some courses may be higher. Please see individual course pages for full details.
How to Apply for University of Lincoln Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships
Application deadline: varies
Applicants do not need to apply for this scholarship. Applicants will automatically be considered for an Undergraduate Top UP Scholarships once you have submitted their course application.
Tag : scholarship